Covid Safety at Louise Fudge Hairdressing in Heswall & Little Sutton
As the Government’s Covid restrictions continue to ease, the safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority. The Government has left the decision on whether to continue wearing face masks up to businesses and individuals.
After careful consideration, we as a team have decided to keep wearing face coverings and many of our covid restrictions including social distancing will remain in place a little while longer. We have come so far and worked hard to keep everyone safe and remain open.
Our decision is due to the majority of the team not having had both vaccinations yet and also because we have some vulnerable guests who we want to continue to help protect.
We will review our restrictions and policies every 4 weeks and keep you all well informed of any changes.
As an extra precaution, we ask that all clients continue to wear a face covering when visiting the salon unless exempt.
Thank you for your continued support.
What to expect on your next visit:
• We regularly carry out a deep clean
• We provide a sanitisation station
• All clients are temperature checked at the door on arrival
• Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
• Screens in place at reception and at the backwash
• We will continue with social distancing where possible
• All clients receive a freshly laundered gown and towel wrapped up individually for use
• We use the recommended PPE. Stylists will continue to wear a mask – we respectfully ask that our clients do as well unless medically exempt.
• Drinks are served as normal
Track & Trace
Taking part in the NHS Track & Trace will be mandatory from 18th September 2020 which is why we have to keep a record of all our clients. When you visit, please help us by providing your name and contact phone number.